"I'm not a soccer player!"
"I've never kicked a ball before!"
Well you're not alone. Have no fear --- our goal is to help you protect yours. Your inhibitions will be conquered once you step on the field, the lights go down, the music turns up, and the ball gets rolling.
Since 2015, sphere has been kicking it with professional athletes, models - even Olympic athletes, while teaming up with the fans, family, and friends to do more with a ball than just score goals. Our signature 45-minute soccer-inspired fitness classes are designed to replicate a half of soccer. We run, kick, play while we HIIT our upper body, lower body, and core. We incorporate all aspects of the workout into a team inspired environment but individually-focused workout so you get out what you put in, while being inspired and motivated by your team.
What is "soccer fit," you may ask? Take a look at David Beckham and Alex Morgan and you'll catch the drift. See you on the pitch soon.
- SPHERE: Our signature non-stop soccer-inspired fitness class designed for all skill levels from beginners-to-pros. The workout is team inspired but individually focused, using a ball to do more than just score goals.
- TOCA: A technical class taught by a professional Major League Soccer player designed to enhance every players skill set.
- BALA: A 45-minute soccer match which brings together the community to enjoy the beautiful game.
- POWA: 30 minutes of interval cardiovascular treadmill routines and sideline strength training that uses the ball to shred your fitness goals.
- MINI: Kickoff with your sidekick (ages 4-8) as we bring a new kick to family fitness. Combining skill, fun and fitness in a unique 45-minute game for you and your MINI.